Sir i want to do b.ed from a good college in delhi. So please tell me that how can i take a confirm seat

0 votes
asked Aug 22, 2016 in IP University by Anugya rastogi (230 points)
Sir i am doing my M.Sc previous in botany this year (2016). And i want to do b.ed next year for sure from delhi. So please tell me the procedure of how can i take a sure seat in ip university or any other good college in delhi. Also let me know the procedure for direct admission in case of not scoring well in cet exam of ipu. Thank you. Plzzzz reply soon. M waiting. Plzzzz

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Aug 22, 2016 by isrgask (5,210 points)

Welcome to Isrg Rajan Forums. You can do B.Ed after your M.Sc from IPU as well as other Universities like JMI and JHU (Delhi). In order to get admission in IPU you have to pass the Common Entrance Test (so called the CET). Here is the procedure for getting admission in IP (in steps):

  1. Applying for CET Exam
  2. CET Exams are conducted
  3. CET Results announced
  4. Depending upon the course the Online or offline counselling is conducted 
    • Payment of Counselling participation fee
    • Registration
    • Choice filling
    • Results announced
  5. Reporting to the college

If in case you have failed to get admission in any of the colleges under the normal admission process, you can approach for the Management Quota.

Find here more about the Management Quota:

Welcome to Isrg Rajan Forum, be it Sci-Tech, Programming, LifeStyle, Society or anything else Isrg Rajan Ask is always live to answer everything all you need to raise your query here