Not able to pay part academic fee for Bcom honrs

0 votes
asked Jul 18, 2017 in IP University by zaidm1 (130 points)
Hello

My name is Mohammad Zaid and I have secured 348 rank in B. Com honors course. My roll no. is 9601323.I have paid all the counseling fees and was allotted a seat for the same. But I was unable to pay the academic fees online. I tried to contact the IP University helpdesk for days but got no response. I also sent many emails to their helpdesk but didn't get any reply from them. After your reply, I contacted with the helpdesk and they told me that academic fee cannot be paid after 1st round of counselling but on the contrary you said that it is possible. Please tell me the procedure so that I can take the admission in the same.

Kindly reply

Mohammad Zaid

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Jul 18, 2017 by isrgask (7,470 points)

My name is Mohammad Zaid and I have secured 348 rank in B. Com honors course. My roll no. is 9601323.I have paid all the counseling fees and was allotted a seat for the same. But I was unable to pay the academic fees online. I tried to contact the IP University helpdesk for days but got no response. I also sent many emails to their helpdesk but didn't get any reply from them. After your reply, I contacted with the helpdesk and they told me that academic fee cannot be paid after 1st round of counselling but on the contrary you said that it is possible. Please tell me the procedure so that I can take the admission in the same.

IP University has two modes of part academic fee payment :

1. Online from ipuadmissions.nic.in 
  2. Offline -- Through Indian Bank  (challan) in the GGSIPU main campus
You have to deposit the fees in the specified time as mentioned at http://ipuadmissions.nic.in/Events.aspx  
I will suggest you to visit the main campus of the University to get the details instead of calling or emailing them.
Welcome to Isrg Rajan Forum, be it Sci-Tech, Programming, LifeStyle, Society or anything else Isrg Rajan Ask is always live to answer everything all you need to raise your query here

Advertisement