I lost my original marksheets for each semester. What is the procedure to get a new copy of those marksheets ?

0 votes
asked Oct 2, 2017 in IP University by architgarg (150 points)
Also instead of a consolidated transcript does IPU provide individual transcript for each semester

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Oct 13, 2017 by isrgask (7,470 points)
Best answer
1. File an FIR online or offline against lost of documents
2. Visit the IPU main campus Examination dept. along with documents (FIR copy, ID of your previous college, any other ID, an application for requesting for issuing duplicate marksheet or consolidated  markseet, Roll Etc.)
3. Submit the documents with the form
Welcome to Isrg Rajan Forum, be it Sci-Tech, Programming, LifeStyle, Society or anything else Isrg Rajan Ask is always live to answer everything all you need to raise your query here