Have you purchased a paid app or Game on the Play Store in the past and uninstalled and now looking to reinstall again, but the app is again asking for the Payment? Well, you do not need to worry — that’s a common issue with Google Play Store. In this blog post, we would be learning to restore a paid game or app on the Play store that you had purchased in the past and again want to install it.
In the post, we’ve suggested two methods through which you will be able to restore the past purchased an app or the Game on the Google Play store.
Method #1: Installing from Play store
The easiest way to re-install the earlier purchased app or game on the Play Store is from Google Play Store Library section.
Steps to restore from Play store app:
- Open Play store app.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Click on “My apps & games” section.
- On the “My apps & games” page, click on the Library.
- Scroll the page and locate your desired app.
- Once you have located, tap on the “INSTALL” button.
If the Method #1 is not working for you, you can follow the second method which will require you to access the Play store either from your PC or Mobile (using Chrome or any other browser in Incognito/private mode).
Method #2: Installing from PC
Google Play store gives you an option to directly make an app install request from PC from the Play store website.
Steps to make app install request from PC:
- Go to My apps on the Play store using PC or the incognito/private mode using your smartphone’s web browser.
- Login using the same email address, which was used to purchase the app.
- Look for the desired app or search for it.
- Click on the “Install” button and select the device.
Once you have selected the device and confirmed the installation, Google will automatically begin the installation on your phone, conditionally make sure your device is connected to the Internet.