Most Natural Effective ways to Prevent Hairfall and Regrow again
What are Natural Effective Anti Hairfall and Hair Regrow Methods?
Have you ever wondered that why you started having hair fall excessively sometimes? Of course you do. Hair fall or hair loss is a common problem many people are facing today. Both Men and Women have hair fall problem. Many people are seeking treatment of hair fall. They are looking up for Chemical Solutions, Surgeries and hair plugs. Well, it can cause because of hormonal imbalance or dietary imbalance. Well the health of our hair depends more on that how we take care of our hair. If you are seeking some natural effective ways to prevent hair fall and regrow again then here are some most natural effective ways to do that.
What are the causes of hair loss?
- Nutritional related deficiencies
- Imbalance of hormones
- Thyroid related issues
- Poly-cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Taking Birth Control Pills
- Taking Stress too much
- Using Hair Styling Products frequently
- Other Medical Conditions
Some effective remedies for Hair Fall:-
1. Onion Juice
Onions are rich in antibacterial and anti fungal properties. If you will use onion for hair, it will help you in hair fall. It will help to restore lost nutrients to your scalp. Applying onion juice to your scalp will minimize breakage and thinning of hair. It helps fight infection of the scalp. Scalp infection can increase risk of loss of hair. They help in reversing the effect of premature aging. They add shine and volume to your hair. They will help in fighting with infection. It improves blood circulation which helps in hair growth.
How to use onion to promote hair growth:-
- Take one large onion or two small onion and cut them into pieces. Blend it into juicer or a grinder and add little water into it. Filter this juice into a bowl.
- Now apply onion juice to your scalp. Now gently massage your scalp using fingers.
- Leave it for one hour and rinse it with shampoo. You can do this once or twice in a week for 2-3 months and you will see the results if you do it regularly.
Curd is an excellent tonic for hair loss. It adds shine and volume to your hair. It is one of the best conditioner for adding shine to your hair. It will keep free your hair from dandruff. Applying curd into your hair will prevent hair loss. It will strengthen your hair and make it smooth and soft. It is responsible for healthy and silky hair. It will keep moisturized your hair for longer duration. It balances the pH level of the scalp. It will give your scalp a cooling effect.
How to use curd for hair growth:-
- Take a copper vessel and make curd into it. Keep curd in a copper vessel for a day or longer. You can keep it for 3 days. Apply this curd into your scalp and hair and massage properly. When you are going to bath, apply this curd before 30 minutes of bathing. Keep it for half an hour or an hour and then wash your hair. You can wash your hair with plain water or any mild shampoo. You can wash your hair with amla, reetha and shikakai too. Do this twice or thrice in a week. It will prevent hair loss or any hair damage, keeps your hair from dandruff free, make it stronger from hair root, add shine and volume to your hair and make it long and beautiful.
- You can apply hair mask with adding varieties into curd. You can apply curd with egg, banana, olive oil, honey, aloe Vera, avocado or lemon juice.
3. Amla Reetha Shikakai
Amla or gooseberry has the highest amount of antioxidants. It protects your hair from damage. It repairs damaged hair cells. Reetha is filled with iron. It has antioxidant enzymes, antioxidants, nutrients and antioxidant phytochemicals. Shikoku contains Vitamin C. For the absorption of iron, vitamin C is necessary. Amla, reetha, shikakai is a very good remedy for hair fall. It will make your hair stronger. It is a very good remedy for dandruff too. It is beneficial for split ends, graying or whitening of hair, dry and brittle hair, sticky and oily hair, shining of hair, thick and growing hair and for soft and silky hair.
How to use Amla Reetha Shikakai for hair growth:-
- You can use Amla Reetha Shikakai either in the dried fruit form or in powder form. In dried fruit form, these three dried fruits are soaked overnight to make pulp of it. You can use these three fruits by mixing water into it and making a paste of it. Apply this paste into your scalp and hair. Massage thoroughly and keep it for 30 minutes or more and then wash off your hair. You can use this mixture or paste once or twice a week. Use it regularly for 2-3 months for best results.
- You can apply this paste by adding coconut oil, camphor powder, rose water, Brahmi powder, olive oil, fenugreek powder, ghee, milk, henna powder, hibiscus flower powder, cocoa powder, aloe Vera juice, Multani mitti, curd, orange fruit peel powder, glycerin, sesame oil, honey or egg whites.
There are many other things you can do to take care of your hair other than this. If you take care of a few things, you will succeed in taking care of hair. Here are some things that you can do to protect your hair from any damage.
- Green Tea:- Green Tea is rich in antioxidants, which helps in hair growth and controls hair fall. Apply green tea in your hair and scalp, massage it and wash it after 30 minutes.
- Beetroot Juice:- Beetroot has some amazing properties which help in hair growth. Boil few beetroot leaves with henna leaves and apply this paste into your scalp and wash after 30 minutes.
- Fenugreek Seeds:- Fenugreek or Methi Seeds are very effective in hair loss. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in water. Next day grind it, make a paste and apply it into your scalp and wash after 30 minutes.
- Diet:- Diet plays an important role in maintaining healthy, thick, shiny, strong and long hair. You an add spinach, carrots, eggs, oats, walnuts, chicken, yogurt and sweet potatoes into your diet for promoting hair growth.
If you will follow these tips regularly, you will definitely get relief from hair fall and see the growth of your hair again. Use these tips for at least 2-3 months for best results.