Online and offline (in-office) both internships are available at Isrg KB in the following fields:
- Copywriting or Content Writing in association with the Isrg KB and its subsidiaries.
- Software Engineering (with expertise in PHP, .Net, Java, Python, React, Angular etc. and with minimum qualification B.Voc (IT/CS), or ITI (IT/CS/CA), or PGDCA, or B.Sc.(IT), BCA, or MCA, or B.Tech or M.Tech or the equivalent degree) in association with the Isrg KB and its subsidiaries.
- Digital Marketing in association with the Isrg KB and its subsidiaries.
- Customer Relationship Management in association with the Isrg KB and its subsidiaries.
- CA, CS or Taxation in association with highly qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Accountant’s entities.
- Teaching at school and college (require minimum qualification B.Ed or M.Phill or P.hD or UGC NET Certification) in association with the schools affiliated to the CBSE and the Uttar Pradesh State Board and the colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University and the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (Avadh University or Ayodhya University).
- Civil law and Criminal law (require minimum qualification LLB or LLM) in association with Vakil Dial.
- NGO Volunteership Certificate in the association with Blue Pen Foundation registered under Section 12A and Section 80G of Income Tax Act,1961. The internship is available at different locations situated in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Haryana.
Currently, online internships in copywriting or content writing, software engineering, digital marketing, and customer relationship management are available, as well as offline (in-office) internships at the Isrg KB and its subsidiaries’ offices in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh (Ayodhya and Gonda districts, respectively).
Interns who apply for the internship at any entity will receive an Internship Joining Letter after getting enrolled, and an Internship Certificate along with the Internship Completion Certificate Letter will be awarded upon completion of the internship by the respective institution, entity, or the Isrg KB and its subsidiary.
For offline internships in CA, CS, or taxation, teaching, civil law, criminal law, or NGO volunteerism, the interested interns can apply directly through the Isrg KB, and on enrollment confirmation, the intern will be informed, after which they can join the entity directly.
Please keep in mind that some entities or organisations may or may not provide stipends. Whereas, at the Isrg KB and its subsidiaries you will be entitled for the stipends along with the accommodation in the case if you are not the native resident except in the case of Delhi. No additional stipends will be given for the online internship, but you’ll receive the regular payment for the work that you’ll do incompliance with terms of the entity.