What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Cookies can be either session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, or persistent cookies, which stay on your device until they expire or you delete them.
- Improve the user experience on our Website, such as by remembering your preferences and login information;
- Collect analytical information, such as the number of visitors to the Website and how they use it;
- Serve targeted advertisements to you;
- Test different designs and features on the Website.
What types of Cookies do we use?
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and enable you to navigate and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, such as which pages you visit most often and if you receive error messages from web pages. This information helps us to improve the Website’s performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember the choices you make, such as your user name, language, or the region you are in, to provide a more personalized experience.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
Do Cookies collect personal information?
Cookies do not collect personal information such as your name, address, or payment details. They only collect information about your device and how you interact with the Website.
Can I refuse or delete Cookies?
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the Website.
To delete cookies, please refer to the help and support section of your web browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Changes to our Cookies Policy