Isrg KB takedown (or the content removal) notice is applicable for diffrenet countries under diffrenet laws which include:
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of USA, Canada and European Union
- Rule 75 of the Copyright Act of India 2013
Reporting and removing of the copyrighted contents (“Copyright Infringement”) from Isrg KB as per the laws as specified above subject to investigation, inquiry and verification where the detailed and complete information about the Copyright Infringement shall be provided so that the appropriate action can be taken.
DMCA takedown notice is only applicable “Copyright Infringement” where for the non-legal issues that concern Isrg KB’s Terms of Service or Privacy Policies, please visit http://www.isrgrajan.com/contact.
To file a valid complaint under DMCA, your complaint must adhere with following information in writing:
- Physical or an electronic signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright holder.
- Identification of the claimed copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and provide the complete and direct URL (whereever available) on the website.
- Reasonable and sufficient information permitting Isrg KB to contact you ( with details like contact number, mobile number, valid email address and physical address)
Submitted documents against the claimed copyrighted work (as “evidences”) subject to further verification and investigation. You may be asked to submit additional documents to prove ownership and copyright infringement.
Filing complaint without proper evidence of ownership (“copyright”) doesn’t guarantee removable of the claimed copyright infringement material. Action as per the law can be taken for filling “fake” takedown notices.