Isrg takes intellectual property rights seriously and respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated agent at [email protected]:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Isrg will promptly remove the infringing material upon receipt of a valid and complete notice that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please note that under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the allegedly infringing material.
Isrg reserves the right to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright of others.