Installing Turbo – Eclipse C++/C on Apple Macintosh OS X
Welcome to Isrg Rajan Articles. In our article we will guide you on how to install C++ and C compiler on your Apple Macintosh iOS Machine.
|For Installing C++/C compiler on Windows See Installing Turbo C++/C Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10 32bit & 64bit|
Download C++/C Compiler for Apple Mac OS X
Download the latest available Eclipse Compiler from eclipse.org/downloads/ for your OS X.
- Go to eclipse.org/downloads/ and select Operating System type from the drop down option located in the right top side (as shown below in the image)
- Alternative to this you can follow the direct link eclipse.org/downloads/?osType=macosx to download Eclipse for Mac OS X
- Find “Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers” option once you select Operating System
- In the right to the Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers, click on 64 bit
- Once you click on 64 bit, the page redirects to the download minor page
- Click on the Download button located in the left of the page
- Once you click on Download button, the Save option pop-ups.
- Click on OK button to save and wait until it gets downloaded.
Installing C++/C Compiler on Apple Mac OS X
- Once you finish with downloading the Eclipse compiler for Apple Mac OS X
- Go to the Download folder (which is the default download folder)
- Double Click on the downloaded file and you will see a folder named, Eclipse
- If possible extract the folder by dragging to the desktop or within the scope of the download folder.
- Now launch the Eclipse and grant the permission by Clicking on “Open”
- Select the installation location or leave it as default and click on “OK”
- Once you confirm by Click on Ok button the main installation window appears.
- Now follow the general installation instructions to set-up.
Cheers! You have done.