Delhi Technical University (DTU)
Delhi Technical University formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) is located in Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi. The institute’s vision is to be a world class university through education, innovation and research for the service of humanity.
The institute offers four years Bachelor of Technology degree (B.Tech) in -Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) ,Computer Engineering (COE), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Electrical Engineering (EE) ,Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE), Civil Engineering (CE) ,Environmental Engineering (ENE) , Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT), Information Technology (IT), Bio-Technology (BT) ,Software Engineering (SE) , Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering (MAM) , Engineering Physics (EP) and Mathematics and Computing (MC).
Along with the Bachelor’s degree, the institute also offers two years Master’s (M.Tech) degree in: Applied Chemistry ,Applied Physics ,Bio-Technology ,Computer Engineering , Civil Engineering ,Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering ,Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
The college admits Full time scholars for a duration of maximum 4 years under Doctor of Philosophy in the areas of specialization which includes: Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Engineering Departments, Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, applied physics, applied chemistry, applied mathematics and humanities.
B.tech: The candidates seeking admission in the B.Tech programs need to complete their 10+2 from a recognised board, with a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology being their main subjects.
Admission will be through joint admission counselling (JAC).
M.tech: based on GATE score and written exam by the institute. Candidates having BSc or Diploma in engineering are also eligible.
PhD: eligibility applicant possessing Masters Degree in Engineering/technology/management/sciences/ humanities and social science in relevant discipline with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Shortlisted candidates will be undergo screening test and personal interview by PhD coordinator and vice chancellor. Written test will be of 60 marks.
- B.tech: ₹6,45,000
- M.tech: ₹1,74,500
- PhD: ₹1,06,900
- Executive MBA: ₹2,91,000
2. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
Erstwhile Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (IGIT) was established in 1998 by Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Govt of N.C.T of Delhi as the first engineering college for women only. From 2002- 2013, the college remained the first and only constituent college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is located in Kashmere Gate, at the New church road, Delhi.
The institute offers B.Tech degree in CSE (computer science and engineering), ECE (electronics and communication engineering), IT( information technology), MAE( mechanical and automation engineering), Applied sciences and humanities.
Masters degree (M.Tech) in CSE (Mobile and pervasive computing), ECE( VLSI design), IT (information security management), IT( information and communication technology), MCA, MAE ( robotics and automation).
Bachelor in architecture, B.Arch.
B.tech: The candidate should score minimum of 60% marks in maths, physics ,chemistry and English from a recognized board. Candidate should have individually passed each subject. There is 5% relaxation to OBC candidates 10% relaxation to SC/ST candidates.
M.Tech: minimum 60% or equivalent in qualifying exam as under-
- tech/BE degree in CS/CS and engineering/ IT/Computer engineering/ Software engineering/ Electronics and communication /or equivalent from a recognized university.
- AMIE/AMIETE in relevant discipline
- MCA/MSc. CS/Cs and engineering/IT or MSc in maths/stats with comp/IT as major subject.
B.Arch: A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the First Year of the B. Arch. Course if she has secured 50% or more marks in aggregate, and has passed Mathematics as a subject in the Senior School Certificate Level Exam and also qualifies the JEE (Main) 2017 (Paper-2) exam.
- B.Tech: admission through JEE main.
- M.Tech: marks secured in GATE. However, weightage will also be given to the marks in qualifying exam.
- B.Arch: For admission to B. Arch., Paper-2 of JEE (Main) 2017 Examination will be considered. The admission to B. Tech and B. Arch shall be done through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) portal joint hosted with DTU, NSIT, and IIITD.
- B.Tech: ₹ 75,000/yr
- M.Tech:₹ 85,000/yr
- MCA: ₹ 75,000/yr
- PhD: ₹ 30,000/yr
- B.Arch:₹ 90,000/yr
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is located in Paschim Vihar. It’s vision of the college is to continuously excel and thus coming together enlivens the research themes, creates awareness about upcoming technologies and provide platform to budding research workers for achieving their rightful place in the scientific community.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
The candidate should score minimum of 60% marks in maths, physics, chemistry and English from a recognized board. Candidate should have individually passed each subject.
Students will be admitted on the basis of the test given by them in the All India Common Entrance Test (CET) organized by GGSIPU, Delhi. Out of total number of seats, the 90% seats will be filled by the Centralized Counselling GGSIPU University based on its CET. 10% seats are reserved for Management Category. Admission of these 10% will be done by Management on merit as per instructions.
Fees: ₹ 1.12 lakhs/yr
4. National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Is located in Institute of applied manpower research (IAMR Campus) , A-7, Institutional area, near Satyawadi Raja Harish Chandra hospital, Narela, New Delhi.
- The institute offers B.Tech in Computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering.
- M.Tech in : Computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering , applied sciences.
- PhD in: Computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, applied sciences, humanities and management.
- B.tech: A student should have passed the final examination of 12th in science with at least 65%( 60% SC/ST) from a recognized board.
- M.tech: A candidate must have passed B.Tech from any stream from a recognized university with 65% and must possess a valid GATE score.
- PhD: Candidates with master’s degree in engineering/ technology or a master’s degree in research (MSC by research) in engineering/ technology disciplines with minimum 60% aggregate in U.G and in P.G .
- B.tech: A candidate’s performance in class 12th /other qualifying exam, and in JEE (main) will be seen.
- M.tech: All regular category candidates must possess a valid GATE score.
- PhD: Candidates whose selection is approved by Director will be admitted to PhD programme by paying the prescribed fees. The candidate is not eligible for re-registration for PhD after the cancellation of his/her earlier registration for any reason.
- B.tech: ₹ 83,000/yr
- M.tech: ₹ 56,000/yr
- PhD: ₹ 39,000/yr
5. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM) was established in the year 1962 in Pusa, New Delhi. The institute is affiliated to NCHMCT.
The institute offers Diploma and PG Diploma in various disciplines of Hospital administration, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Hospital Administration along with certificate course in food production and patisserie.
For B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospital Administration, the candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks. English must be a compulsory subject.
Admission in M.Sc. Hospital Administration, the candidate must have secured a bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Hospital Administration/ hotel management from a recognised university.
For admission to Diploma and PG Diploma courses, the candidate must have scored 50% marks in 10+2 and bachelor’s degree with English as one of the subjects respectively.
The minimum eligibility criteria required is that the student should have passed 10th for certificate course, 10+2 for diploma courses and bachelor’s degree for PG diploma with 50% marks. English must be one of the subjects in 10th or 10+2 marks or bachelor’s degree.
- B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospital Administration: admission through NCHMCT-JEE score.
- M.Sc. Hospital Administration: selection through NCHMCT-JEE score.
Fees : Total Fee payable at the time of admission to B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma, PG-Diploma and Certificate course are ₹ 85, 333, ₹ 75, 000, ₹ 44, 000, ₹ 55, 400 and ₹ 40, 400 per annum respectively.
6. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology (MSIT)
The institute is AICTE approved under GGSIP University is ideally located in the Institutional area, C-4,Janakpuri, New Delhi. It has a campus spread over eight acres of land with beautiful eco-friendly .
- B.Tech: Computer Sc. and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology.
- M.Tech: M.Tech. (Digital Communication) (Regular) , M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) (Regular) , M.Tech. (VLSI Design) (Regular), M.Tech. (Signal Processing) (Regular) , M.Tech. (RF & Microwave Engg.) (Regular).
- B.Tech: The candidates should qualify in Higher Secondary of (10+2) pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Biotechnology.
The Candidate must additionally have to qualify English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- M.Tech: The applicants should have a Minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying examination as under the following specializations for MSIT admissions.
B.Tech/ B.Ein Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering /Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
Admissions to the programmes of studies in the Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, [MSIT] New Delhi are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University.
The applicants have to qualify the entrance exam and also have to qualify the cut-off marks designated by the administration of the University/college for MSIT admission.
- The applicants should qualify the GATE Entrance Exam in Mechanical/Production/Production and Industrial Engineering with a valid and qualified score card of GATE valid for the academic session for MSIT admissions.
- The applications can also show the qualification of CET with the certified ranking during the admission procedure as per the CET code 147.
- BBA- admission through IPU CET BBA
- BCA- admissionthrough IPUCET BCA
- B.Ed- admission through IPU CET B.Ed
- B.Com- admissionthrough IPUCET B.Com
- BCA: ₹ 45,000/yr
- B.Ed: ₹ 45,000/yr
- B.Com: ₹ 55,000/yr
- B.Tech:₹ 75,000/yr
- M.Tech: ₹ 60,000/yr
7. Netaji Subhash Institue of Technology (NSIT)
Is An Autonomous Institution under Govt. of NCT of Delhi and affiliated to Delhi University, is located in Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, New Delhi. Its vision is to be a world class institution through excellence in technical education, research and technology transfer.
- B.E (Bachelor in Engineering) in : Electronics and Communication engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manufacturing process and automation engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Bio-technology.
- M.Tech in : Signal processing, Embedded system and VLSI, Porcess Control, Information System, Industrial electronics, production engineering, Engineering management, Biochemical Engineering.
- PhD in: Electronics and Communication engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manufacturing process and automation engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Bio-technology, management, physics, chemistry, humanities and social sciences, mathematics.
B.Tech: The candidates should qualify in Higher Secondary of (10+2) pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English.
M.Tech: A candidate must have passed B. E. / B. Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions.
- A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E. (India ) Exam with appropriate Specialization/ Grad. I.E.T.E (India), AMIE (London), or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B. E. Degree by the University of Delhi.
- The candidates must have minimum one year’s full-time work experience in a registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and Research Institutions/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought. Experience period will be counted after obtaining the degree only.
- Sponsored candidates will not be eligible to receive scholarship, even if they are admitted on the basis of GATE score.
- B.Tech: JEE eligibility criteria apply to NSIT for admissions to their undergraduate programs. Based upon their score and rank in the JEE Main exam, shortlisted candidates are called for counselling procedures.
- M.Tech: A valid GATE scoreis required and a qualifying degree in respective discipline.
- PhD: The candidate has to excel in written test, power point presentation and interview in order to pass through the respective admission process.
- BE: ₹ 61,300 /yr
- M.tech: ₹ 95,670/yr
- PhD : ₹ 61,500/yr