How to Transfer Fund using Canara Bank Net Banking?
Online Fund Transfer has become very easy with Canara Bank Net Banking — also known as the i-banking facility. This facility is only available for the Canara Bank account holders having Net banking facility enabled with respect to their bank account whether its a saving account, current account or salary account.
Those who does not have the Net Banking facility can see the article on How to transfer Money Using Debit Card cum ATM card to Bank account in India?
Before we proceed further — I would like to remind you all about the online fraudulent. Here are some of the very quick steps to ensure online safety and security which you should always keep in mind while making any transaction or login : —
- Never share your sensitive information such as — your ATM Card No., PIN, Account Number etc. with anyone and on any website.
- Never open and login to your bank account using any link — instead manually open the official website of your bank
- Cross check the URL of the website and ensure that it belongs to your bank and have green padlock in the address bar
Types of Online Fund transfer facility available with Canara Bank
Canara Bank offers three methods of Online Fund Transfer facility, these are :
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) — 24x7x365 days – Instant fund transfer
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) — Takes 12- 48 working hours
- Real-time gross settlement systems (RTGS) — Only available between 8am -7pm
How to transfer Fund using Canara Bank Net Banking?
To transfer fund using Canara Bank net banking :
- Login to netbanking.canarabank.in
- Sign in using your NetBanking UserID and Password
- Click on “Payment” menu
- On the left sidebar click on Transfers> and select Beneficiary Maintenance
- On the Beneficiary maintenance page select the Transaction type from NEFT/IMPS, RTGS and Within Canara Bank and click on Create Beneficiary template
- After creating Beneficiary template the page will redirect to Beneficiary add page where you will be able to add beneficiary.
- After adding Beneficiary click on the Transfers option and select the desired transfer type from Multiple Internal Transfer, Own Account Transfer, Within Canara Bank, NEFT and RTGS or for instant fund transfer click on Instant fund transfer and select the IMPS
- Fill out the Fund transfer template and chose the desired option out of Save as Draft — for later transfer, Save as Template — for future transfers, Initiate — for instant transfer and Save and Submit — for instant and future transfer.
Once you will submit the form it will ask for OTP and the transaction password after which you will be able to make a successful fund transfer.
For Instant Fund Transfer using IMPS Fund transfer method:
- Click on Instant fund transfer option in the left side bar and select IMPS (MMID) — for Mobile Money Identification Number (MMID) or
- IMPS IFSC for making fund transfer using IFSC Code
Kindly Note: IMPS is only available with selected customers, to get IMPS transfer facility on your account — contact your home branch.