In our previous article, we have mentioned the 8 Different Kinds of clay mask for effective better glowing skin and in this article, we will focus upon the natural home remedies to clear the skin acne. We all know, day-by-day due to heavy pollution and unhealthy foods, we are losing our skin textures and also getting acne quickly. We gain confidence only if we have a healthy body and clear skin. To reduce skin acne, I’m going to give five effective home remedies to treat acne and also to get a whitening skin.
Before applying any face pack, we must open the pores from our face. Hot water is the best agent to open pores from our face.
Method to open pores from your face:
Take a bowl full of water and boil it to some degrees. After that dip a cotton towel into it. Let it be in that bowl for 5 minutes. After that, take the towel and squeeze all the water from the towel. Now cover your face with that towel to open your pores. After doing this, you can apply your face pack. Then, you will get the best results.
The 5 effective home remedies to get clear and acne-free skin are:
What is a moisturizer?
Moisturizer is a cosmetic agent used for lubricating, protecting, moisturizing our skin. Actually, this is performed by our body through sebum gland.
Types of moisturizers:
- Petroleum Jelly
- Jojoba oil
Uses of Moisturizers:
- Acts as a dehydrating agent
- Protects skin from sunlight
- Will not allow particles to enter.
- Helps to get soft and clear skin
- Lubricates skin
- Turmeric lemon face pack
Uses of Turmeric:
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Detoxifies skin
- Turmeric powder
- Gram flour
- Step 1: Take a bowl. In that put 1 teaspoon full of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon full of Gram flour powder.
- Step 2: Add 1 teaspoon full of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons full of curd.
- Step 3: Now mix it with a spoon and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Step 4: Then dip a towel in a bowl of hot water and squeeze the water and cover the towel over your face to open pores.
- Step 5: Finally take the mixture and apply it on face and neck and massage for 5 minutes in a circular motion.
- Step 6: Let it be on the face for 25 minutes. After that, wash your face with cold water.
- Step 7: After that, you must apply a moisturizer or rosewater on your face.
Note: Repeat this remedy for twice in a week to get best results.
2. Ink-nut honey face mask
Uses of Ink nut:
- Removes acne
- Helps to get clear skin
- Ink nut powder
- Sandalwood powder
- Step 1: In a bowl add 2 teaspoons full of ink nut powder which is available in markets and departmental stores.
- Step 2: Now add 1 teaspoon full of sandalwood powder.
- Step 3: Then add 1 teaspoon full of honey and 2 teaspoons full of milk.
- Step 4: Now mix the whole mixture and apply it on a wet face.
- Step 5: Leave it for 20 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
- Step 6: Finally apply a moisturizer or aloe vera gel for better results.
- Note: Repeat this remedy for thrice in a week. And use it during the night to get better results.
3. Orange peel honey mask
- Orange peel powder
Uses of Orange peel powder:
- This pack will be handy to people who are having:
- oily skin
- dead blackheads
- Step 1: Take 2 teaspoon full of Orange peel powder in a bowl.
- Step 2: And then add a teaspoon full of turmeric powder.
- Step 3: Now add 1 teaspoon full of honey and 2 teaspoons full of curd.
- Step 4: Leave aside at least for 5 minutes.
- Step 5: Now apply it on your face and massage it for 5 minutes.
- Step 6: Leave this pack on your face for only 15 minutes as it will cause irritation and wash it off with cold water.
- Step 7: Finally apply a moisturizing gel on your face.
Note: Repeat this for once in a week as it will irritate. If your skin is susceptible, don’t use this pack.
4. Papaya Gram mask
- Papaya pulp
- Gram flour
- Lemon juice
- Step 1: Take a little amount of papaya pulp and mix it with 2 teaspoons full of Gram flour.
- Step 2: Then add 2 teaspoons full of milk and 1 teaspoon full of lemon juice.
- Step 3: Now mix this mixture and set aside for 2 minutes for binding.
- Step 4: Apply this on your face and neck.
- Step 5: Let it dry for 30 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
- Step 6: Apply rose water on your face to close the pores.
Note: Repeat this twice in a week.
5. Neem face pack
- Neem powder
- Turmeric powder
- Sandalwood powder
- Step 1: Take 2 teaspoon full of dry Neem powder or grind natural Neem leaves in a mixer.
- Step 2: Add 1 teaspoon full of turmeric powder and Sandalwood powder.
- Step 3: Add a few drops of water if it is too hard.
- Step 4: Now apply it on your face.
- Step 5: Let it dry for 25 minutes and wash it off your face with cold water.
Note: Repeat this method for twice in a week to get best results.
We will not get clear and acne-free skin only by applying these methods and also we should intake more healthy foods.
In Today’s world, we are looking forward to eating tasty foods, not healthy foods. No one will come and change your lifestyle. You are living for yourself and your loved ones. So, you should change your life by adapting to eat healthy foods for our health concern.
Let’s see about the foods which we have to take for good health and also for healthy skin:
- Carrot, Beans, Bottleguard, BitterGuard, Beetroot.
- All types of green leaf.
- Fruits like Pomegranate, Apple and Orange
- Grass juices
- black grapes
- Fibre-rich foods
- Meat(twice in a month)
- Healthy drinks
- Cooked raw vegetables
- Also, you must drink 3 litres of water per day.
I will also suggest you do some exercise, yoga and meditations to stay healthy in your life and even by doing all these things you will get more confidence to meet people and also you will find some spark in yourself.
Start doing all these things and see the sparkle in you- Hope you will the get the best results by using these remedies and you will shine in your life. These remedies will give you a permanent solution to your problems.