Sector- 42, Gurgaon is a suburban locality in the Gurgaon city in Haryana, India. The locality’s demographic is mostly middle and upper-middle class people. Faridabad, Sohna, Delhi are the nearby cities. The most spoken language here is Punjabi. Faridabad railway station is the major railway station 22 kilometers near Sector 42, Gurgaon.
Residential property trends in Sector- 42, Gurgaon
The current price for residential plots is Rs. 1,08,483 per sq. yard. The average price has gone down by 1% as compared to 2013 rates.
The upcoming residential projects are
- DLF Mongolias
- DLF The Aralias
- Sweta Central Park I
- DLF The Camellias
Commercial property trends in Sector- 42, Gurgaon
The current average commercial property rents is Rs. 21,994. The average rent for 2BHK flat has gone up by 0.7%.
The upcoming commercial projects is Alpha G Corp Golf View Corporate Towers. Located in DLF 5, adjacent to the Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, are the futuristic twin towers of DLF Centre Court offering panoramic view of the DLF Golf Course. The complex constitutes various shades of granite, aluminum composite panels and blue reflective toughened glass. It is spread over a covered area of 240,000 sq. ft.
Sector-42, Gurgaon is both commercial and a residential area, and residents of the area on public forums have praised the convenience of the place and its accessibility to important amenities.
The roads are not that good, causing traffic problems like jams and accidents due to rash driving. Due to lack of public transport, people have to walk long distances to reach their respective destinations.
The new Gurgaon- Sohna Master Plan 2031 focuses on developing major infrastructure on SPR like link to Gurgaon-Faridabad road, metro connectivity and extending the SPR into a six-lane expressway. Premium projects by many developers such as Tata, Unitech, BPTP and Spaze have already been launched in this location. Approximately, 20,000 units are under construction in various sectors along this road. Apartments of 3 and 4 BHK being developed in these micro-markets are typically of 1,500 to 3,000 sq. ft.
DLF’s Gateway Tower in Cyber City will be linked to the Golf Course Road through a 16-lane dedicated corridor that will be 8.3 km-long road to offer people some relief from crumbling infrastructure in Delhi’s suburb. DLF, India’s biggest real estate company which has a majority of its assets in Gurgaon, will build this road in a joint venture with the Haryana Urban Development Authority.
Developers have already started projects like Parsvnath Exotica, Suncity La Lagune, DLF Camellias, DLF Aralias, Magnolias in this area.
Locality amenities and commute
The neighborhood has the necessary amenities available to the residents. Malls, schools, parks, hospitals etc. are accessible from Sector-42, Gurgaon.
- The nearest schools are Sanskriti School, Suncity School, Scottish High School and Royal Public Senior Secondary School, Wazirpur.
- The nearest colleges are Guru Gram Business School, Ch. Partap Singh Memorial College of Education, Logokart Institute of Design, G D Goenka World Institute and Starex Institute of Education.
- The best hotels in this locality are Anya Hotel, Green Earth, Hotel City Premier, Country Inn & Suits by Carlson Gurgaon Sohna Road, Ramada Gurgaon Central, Siris 18 A Boutique Hotel, Elevate Residency, OYO Rooms DT Mega Mall and OYO Premium Golf Course Road.
- The nearest ATMs are
- Bank Of Baroda ATM, Sector 41, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- PNB ATM, Sector 41, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- SBI ATM ,Galleria Towers, DLF City Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce ATM, No. 8, Vipul Orchid Square, B-Block, Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, 0124 257 7695
- CITI Bank ATM, Sector 41, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- The nearest Hospitals are
- Paras Hospital
C1 block, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Delhi, India
0124 458 5666
- Privat Hospital
DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
0124 235 2094
- Arunodaya Deseret Eye Hospital (ADEH)
NH-4, Sector 55, Near Sushant Lok-II, Sector 55, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
0124 411 6003
- Max Hospital
B – Block, DLF City Phase IV, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
0124 662 3000
- Kriti Hospital
Plot No 196, Sector 56, Behind Jalvayu Tower, Sector 56, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
0124 430 9016
- The nearest Petrol Pumps are
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Petrol Pump
Sec-44, Institutional Area, Sector 41, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- SHRI DEEP PETROLEUM (Indian Oil Petrol Pump)
Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- HP Petrol Pump
Wazirabad, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Petrol Pump
Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Petrol Pump
Mehrauli Gurgaon Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Sector 53 ( 1 KM ) , Sector 43 ( 1 KM ) , Sector 26a ( 2 KM ) , Dlf City I ( 2 KM ) , Sector 52a ( 2 KM ) are the nearby Localities to Sector 42.